Thank you for expressing interest in our STEM education initiative, MaxED,
signifying maximum education and pronounced as Maqsad مقصد, which translates to purpose.
If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this document, Please feel free to email via email@example.com.
Welcome to the MaxED STEM Program, an exciting 2.5-month journey designed to ignite curiosity,
foster experimentation, and deepen understanding across multiple STEM disciplines.
Our carefully curated experiments cover Physics, Chemistry, Biology,
Engineering, Math, and Technology, providing middle school students with hands-on experiences
that solidify foundational concepts.
This page consists all the topics covered under Markhor3D MaxED during 2.5 months of the program
Speed & Acceleration
Measuring the speed of a free falling ball
Tensions in chain fountain
Measuring rate of diffusion of water vapors using Physlogger
Chemical Reactions with Flame Test, Metal vs NaOH, Physlogger
Expansion of air with heat
Measure & observe the relationship between volume of air expanding with heat
Microscopic oberservation of crystallization
Numbers & Sequences
Hide & identify sequences and patterns
Shapes & Patterns
Observe & measure the relationship between speed & centripetal force
Observe & discuss some famous rocks and crystal samples
Fuels & Foods
Measure energy of different foods with digital calorie meter
Observe food in plant leaves
Verify archimedes principles
Observe properties of light (reflaction, refraction, diffraction)
Measuring the pulse rate with different sensors using Physlogger
BP Apparatus, Muscle Sensors, Physlogger
Measure the voltages of different batteries and sensors
Energy transfer through domino chain reaction
Make haron's fountain
Observe Haron's Fountain
Introduction to Science Communication
Verbal Presentation Skills
Apparatus Communication Techniques
Verbal Presentation Practice
Apparatus Presentation Practice
Combined Verbal & Apparatus Presentation
After the MaxED STEM Program concludes its enriching 2.5-month journey, you'll have an exclusive opportunity
for your institute to further cultivate the passion for science among students.
Assessments in the MaxED STEM Program play a pivotal role in gauging students' progress, understanding, and
the overall impact of our initiative. The assessments are conducted both pre-program and post-program, allowing us
to measure growth and learning outcomes effectively.
1) Evaluate students' practical skills related to hands-on experiments.
2) Assess their ability to follow procedures, use scientific apparatus, and record observations accurately.
1) Measure improvements in practical skills gained through the program.
2) Evaluate the application of learned concepts in real-world scenarios.
1) Assess students' analytical thinking abilities related to STEM problems and scenarios.
2) Gauge their proficiency in identifying patterns, making connections, and solving analytical challenges.
1) Evaluate enhancements in analytical skills acquired during the program.
2) Measure the ability to critically analyze scientific data and draw meaningful conclusions.
1) Evaluate students' understanding of theoretical concepts in Physics, Chemistry,
Biology, Mathematics, and related STEM subjects.
2) Assess their grasp of fundamental theories and principles.
1) Measure the improvement in theoretical knowledge acquired throughout the program.
2) Assess the ability to apply theoretical concepts to solve problems and answer questions.
Pre-Program vs. Post-Program Comparison
1) Conduct a comprehensive analysis of pre-program and post-program assessments to showcase the
overall impact on students' knowledge and skills.
Feedback and Reflections
1) Gather feedback from students about their learning experience.
2) Encourage students to reflect on their growth, challenges overcome, and
newfound understanding in STEM disciplines.